Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Just like WhatsApp, your app will also have contacts, direct and group chats, audio messages, calls and video conferences. It will work faster with a video server deployed in your city.
In addition to chats, your app will have chat-related task-lists, live notes in each chat, message unsending and editing.
WhatsApp relies on phonebooks of users. We do not use phonebooks to gather user info. Instead, we provide search access to an already established network of your app contacts with an option to pre-populate user contacts list based on their segment.
For example, if a CEO’s contact needs to be in every contact list of a client, it will be there for each new user of “client” segment of your app.
We can also contact each new user with a chat-message and if the user responds, a customer chat notifies relevant operators to join.
We keep the pace with top global technology, trying to improve our user experience with each subversion release offering new features and usability improvements.
Yes, imagine your own app with live video conferencing built-in.
Your app will have all necessary contacts immediately, so users can contact the right personnel about the corresponding subject, via a chat or video.
Customer Support requests are built-in. Your approved Staff will see requests and join in.
You Are the Legal Owner of Your App
We publish it on your behalf. Connect provides you with a software platform to provide users with a digital collaboration environment dedicated to your process.
There is a monthly server maintenance/app update fee.
Server fee (billed monthly) covers your app updates and datacenter equipment costs.
Instead of budgeting a lump sum to purchase our software, a hybrid-SaaS price concept of Connect allows to pay a convenient and affordable one-time activation fee with app/server maintenance fee as an ongoing monthly expense.
Activation fee is a one-time payment to get the app built and published.
- App Customization: branding, labeling, niche features/bots adaptations
- Server Set-up: locating a datacenter in your city to install a server, server installation, back-end/database server deployment, server scripts customization
- App Build: building app store versions of the purchased OS client apps
- App Publication: copywriting catchy app texts and custom brand/entity related images, app store publication, app store legal approval.
Connect-powered client back-end servers are built upon several key concepts:
Undocumented server box. Noone knows how it works, except for our developers who have no access to client server machines.
Devices use the designated server as a fully automated repository of contacts, objects and interaction history, with tools for automation and broadcast.
Data can only be seen by sender and recipient-authorized devices only. We use a proprietary protocol for data transfer. We encode data with our protocol sent via a secure socket connection. In case of MITM captured data cannot be decrypted as data reprocessing mechanism is kept undisclosed.
Phone numbers are undisclosed. We keep login number secure. Contacts can find each other by name in the app contact directory.
Any user can block another user from disturbance and complain to app security (via a bot capable of locking user accounts).
No third party can view the dialogue history of two users. Personal chat history can only be seen inside the app by the chat participants themselves.
Every two weeks we release fast-lane updates for each app. We gradually add new features, security fixes and compatibility improvements.
We also provide with automated tools to monitor, detect and prevent fraudulent behavior. With real time video built-in, Connect is designed to discourage fraud.
- Select and activate plan.
- We will gather and analyze information about your company to prepare custom app for publishing.
- We will reach out with custom automations and offer recommended modules along the way.
- We will prepare and share the appBook: a digital brand book containing a design of your future apps along with app store marketing materials and texts.
- We find the closest datacenter to your main IP traffic intersection to deploy a back-end server with your data.
- We prepare a TestFlight/APK release for you, your digital director or your IT team for the final approval.
- Once approved by you we send apps to stores.
- Once the apps are approved in stores we will forward some user traffic to show you the potential and generate some new installs.
- New user acquisition for your app is available upon request.
- We collect a monthly maintenance payment to keep your app up to date with new devices & platforms. A portion of this fee is charged by your server datacenter.
App activation fee and monthly service / app update fee is a deductible business expense related to digital marketing expenses.
On the books our fee is a maintenance fee for your digital space.
In response to the international COVID-19 threat our company has already lowered our prices by 75%.
Our current prices have been recently corrected to help businesses around the world cope with the upcoming global communication crisis.
World needs video, people need to see faces of each other. We stood up. Our technology is the most sophisticated product available today, which allows your company run its own brand app franchise and retain customers through the tough times.
Custom apps with live video communication features cost around $100’000 per app in the b2b software development and integration sector.
We realize we may undertake the app industry expectations, but frankly, we see no other company offer anything like this anyway, so we’ve made it 4 times easier for every business to launch their app.
This is a business instrument. You will return your investment faster.
We will win this together!
Send us a message
Please note: To keep in touch with our headquarters please download Connect Link app, add your agents to contacts and chat.