- After downloading a light-weight customized mobile app powered by the Connect platform, every user gets a personalized ordering and communication environment, accessible with an sms code.
- Your app will stay on a user’s devices for the entire period of involvement in your organization.
- A mobile number is all it takes to enter the app, supported on multiple devices per number.
- Once logged in, the right contacts will automatically be added based on a user profile and known connections.
- If there are chats to be started proactively – bots will initiate.
- If there are questions a bot cannot answer – a staff member can join the conversation.
- A company’s existing CRM/ERP software, when integrated into the Connect infrastructure, will enable users to be matched by their phone numbers and route to the right CRM sections as authenticated users.
The most challenging task of every digital director out there is to structure company’s digitalization process properly by finding an effective customer interaction channel with cost-effective acquisition and retention rates. Mobile communicator apps have opened an ocean of opportunity to discover client audience fast and keep existing ones within reach. In 2019 there is a 80% chance that your paying customer uses a smart phone or a tablet every day. Everyone of them have used Apple AppStore or Google Play market at least once and knows how to download and install an app. So if you are aware of the Paretto effect, you already know that all of your wanted audience is already there. As promising as it may sound, the app store presence concept faces several main difficulties: 1. There has to be a valid reason to use your company app more than once, otherwise why bother installing? 2. The app must offer a personal user area containing history of communication and payments with an ability to act immediately from the app. 3. It has to interact with your users via instant notifications and allow them to interact with you. Not many will download an e-book about your company to keep as an app for good. 4. You want to make your product as close to your client as possible. Ideally, their payment and shipping info should be saved, pre-authorized, ready to press “Buy”. 5. Nobody wants to remember another complex account password, so the registration should be seamless. SMS is the way. These basic problems, out of dozens, seen from a marketing perspective, determine a funnel of user conversion. The better your app is prepared for these difficulties, the more your funnel will look like a tube, the lower your acquisition cost will be for each new client who actually buys something in app or in person. Ecommerce is a fairly young market. Knowledge of these simple facts comes as a result of Millions of burnt marketing money throughout the last years of the UI/UX, ecommerce, digital technology and user experience evolution. These answers are golden, and if you already have a digital presence channel established, the sooner these issues are addressed, the better angle your user registration and e-sales slope will take. At Connect we have discovered our answers after successful competition in the IT freelance service market for 10 years, reaching global top10 by the time. Connect was a live chat product which was started in 2011 as ChatPro.com in our technology lab. We have now incorporated all our knowledge about how people buy and interact online, our vision of the future e-commerce development, our software design and development experience into our newest product: CONNECT – The Digital Presence App Publishing Platform. Tens of thousands of research hours were invested into the end result: the lightning-fast, light-weight Connect client apps covering 98% of all portable devices, its proprietary data exchange library, its modular native client code structure, on-premise backend infrastructure deployment option and an appealing and intuitive user interface. Our software is structured to make the perfect app for any business: